Indicative day rate £1,000. Geo – London, South West & Remote.
30+ years experienced as a global technology leader offering extensive board experience leading and architecting major business & technology strategies and transformations across retail, manufacturing, media and software delivering multi-million year on year savings. A reputation as a creative problem solver with the agility to rapidly achieve results in dynamic & high-pressure situations. Respected as someone who can work both strategically but also get their hands dirty when necessary to deliver for the business.
- Leadership: Leading large diverse global technology teams to deliver forward looking strategies, Business-as-usual services, and transactional & transformation programmes
- Stakeholder: A team player with an open, collaborative approach ensuring everyone’s viewpoints are aired and considered and that upward reporting is accurate and timely
- People: A people first approach ensuring that teams (direct and matrix) are educated, informed and ‘bought-in’ to the journey we are on
- Transactions: Deep experience of Mergers & Acquisitions from due-diligence through pre-close to target operating model/run-the-business
- Programme Leadership: Delivery of multi-million dollar projects achieving savings/cost optimisations in excess of $30m
- Approach: Customer focused, cloud first, agile approach ensuring teams can flex to the ever changing needs of the business whilst delivering significant savings by utilising hybrid technologies
- Cloud: Vast experience of deploying cloud based services including ERP, Office tools, development toolsets and multi-cloud migrations
Key areas of expertise:
Technology & Operations | Strategic Planning | Building, Leading & Managing Global TeamsOperating & Cost Improvement Initiatives | Financial Planning and Analysis | Steering Committee Leadership | Investor Communications | Due Diligence | Procurement | Facilities