20+ years experience. Indicative day rate £625. Geo – London, South East & Remote.
Specialises in Database technologies. Strong ‘hands on’ technical skills gained from commercial experience of developing large and complex applications.
Worked in a variety of industries, including investment banking, asset management, finance, insurance and utilities.
Exceptionally motivated with a commitment to quality and desire to succeed which is demonstrated by his excellent academic background and strong ‘hands on’ technical skills. Zeeshan is a team player whose dynamic personality is adaptable to different cultures within organisations.
Knowledge and experience:
• Database Design and Development
• Performance Tuning
• Oracle PL/SQL, SQL
• Oracle Forms 11g
• Oracle Pro*C
• Unix / Linux shell scripting
• Agile development methodology
• Database Administration
• Database Warehousing (Kimball)
• SQL Server, T/SQL, SSIS
• User and Acceptance Testing
• Data Analysis, Mapping and Migration
• Regulatory Reporting – Basel II, Solveny II, EMIR, MIFID2
• Team player with a dynamic personality that is adaptable to different cultures within organisations.