20+ years experience. Indicative day rate £1,075. Geo – London, South East & Remote.
I have managed and developed multi-disciplinary and international teams, both on-shore and off-shore in ambiguous and complex environments. I’m sensitive to cross-cultural working having worked in and out of the UK, and I speak English and Spanish. As a visual thinker I see relationships between multiple variables making me very successful at strategic planning and pattern recognition. Combined with my professional programme management skills I convert strategic thinking into operational delivery – accepting responsibility for delivery. My strength is my ability to define a problem, develop a solution and successfully implement it – bringing about change and transformation.
SC cleared as of February 2020
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Deep knowledge of Programme & Project Management to deliver complex engagements that creatively and ingeniously address client challenges and deliver simple solutions
• Successful track record of delivering large transformation programmes and projects (including leadership and management of: project teams; invoicing; budgeting; profitability analysis; and opportunity management)
• Core consulting capabilities to identify and remedy gaps and omissions in plans and deliverables whilst simultaneously managing risk and identifying opportunities for growth
• Successfully managed a portfolio of programmes that solve complex integration, separation, outsourcing & shared services challenges
• Successfully led and managed large global outsourcing contracts managing transition, ongoing service management, contractual issues; SLAs and KPIs; delivery risks, issues, and deadlines; operational challenges
• Operational experience of managing and transforming procurement and finance functions
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills with senior stakeholders to build and foster lasting relationships that open doors to new opportunities
• Fostered and developed high performance multi-disciplinary teams – putting team members’ best ideas into action, galvanising and motivating them to project success and personal growth
• I’m great fun to work with – bringing energy and humour in the face of adversity/challenges