20+ years experience. Indicative day rate £1,062.50. Geo – London, South East & Remote.
A specialist in delivering ERP/PLM and bespoke digital technology programmes ,optimizing the total operating model. With an integrated approach focusing on the people, process, technology, vendors, programme delivery team and change adoption model. Quick to take decisive action with a methodical and strategic delivery approach. Delivering fast results with maximum returns. Working with world-class companies, including Jaguar Landrover, TATA, PTC, Dyson, Cobham Aerospace, Motorola, ABB, Nortel & Lockheed Martin
• Senior Project Manager & Programme Manager, dedicated, dynamic & results-focused, successful consulting experience across automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, defense & retail industries.
• Collaborative approach to successful transformational leadership, engaging with stakeholders at C-level / Board & 3rd parties, rapidly understanding customer & user requirements to deliver robust business solutions.
• Outstanding as a leader of people, exceptional at training and galvanizing multi-disciplinary teams of 30+ , deliver complex digital transformation programmes on time, within budget & to the highest quality standards.
• Highly accomplished, with a proven track record of delivering 20 successful ‘Go Live’ deployments for a portfolio of companies, employing Agile, Waterfall and Lean-Six Sigma best practices, resulting in multi million pound business improvements.
• Experience of driving change management, business transformation, consulting, continuous improvement, RAID analysis, business process mapping, customer engagement, functional testing & defect management
• Turned around a 2 year multi-million pound project in 6 months realising benefits in excess of £250k/month
• Achieving 2 hour SLA for 1200 users during ‘Go Live’
• Re-establishing confidence of end clients and senior C-Level sponsors
• Set up PMO control processes & procedures for a £26m+ e-business transformation programme
• Saved the business 120 days per vehicle change by delivering a £15m software programme
• Developed off shore test team into award winning team, awarded TATA project of the year for 2 year 100% on time delivery, with 65% productivity improvement