7+ years experience. Indicative day rate £410. Geo – London, South East & Remote.
CORE SKILLS (TECHNICAL & PROFESSIONAL)
● Self-Starter with drive and hunger to succeed and also accustomed to hitting the ground running while supporting projects.
● Strong administrative, time management, project planning, road maps creation, tracking of projects and organizational skills.
● Strong team working skills, with experience of working in global, multi-disciplinary environments.
● Highly results driven, determined to succeed in an environment where the pace of response is critical to success.
● Professional, approachable, enthusiastic and positive ‘’can do’’ attitude to all tasks.
● Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
● Hands on experience of project office support tools and knowledge of tools in the marketplace.
● Working knowledge of PRINCE2, PMP methodologies and AGILE PM.
● Being versatile, dependable and able to juggle priorities at short notice.
● Excellent knowledge in on-boarding of Resources, inductions and off boarding.
● Experience in working on regulatory projects.
● Experience in tracking and mitigation of risks and issues.
● Excellent document management and reporting skills.
● Excellent use of JIRA/Confluence in raising Risks, Issues and timesheet management.
● Experience of working on multiple projects and using RAID logs.
● Experience of successfully managing projects to tight deadlines.
● Ability to combine “soft” influencing, persuasion and stakeholder management skills that will encourage users (predominantly Stakeholders, Project Managers, Programme Manager, Consultants and Business Analysts) to positively respond to questions and requests to meet deadlines.